Great news!!! We’re almost ready to release LandlordMax v2.12. The official release date is going to be March 20, 2006 (only a little later than expected). We’re currently in testing mode ironing out the last details and preparing for the release.
As a reminder, everyone who purchased LandlordMax between Jan 2005 and now is eligible for the free upgrade (if you remember from a previous entry, we’re releasing this version as though it’s December 2005 rather than March 2006). And everyone who already owns LandlordMax but has purchased it over a year ago is also eligible for to a significant upgrade discount of 50% from the purchase price! If you’re unsure if want to upgrade, don’t worry, you try the new LandlordMax v2.12 for free for 30 days before deciding to purchase the upgrade. And for those of you who are hesitant to wait for the new release you don’t need to be, remember that you get 1 year of free upgrades with your purchase so you’ll also get the new release.
LandlordMax v2.12 has a lot of new exciting features! As a teaser, here’s a short list of just some of the new features you can expect:
- You can store an unlimited number of images for any building, unit, and tenant.
- Almost all tables can be sorted by any column.
- The database engine has been upgraded to Derby to be ACID compliant.
- The table sorted orders (and column lengths) are remembered when coming back to the table (even when restarting).
- You can enter in a logo/letterhead and customize the titles of all the reports.
- LandlordMax will automatically checks for updates when started and notify you if one is available.
- You can find an “All” reports section to view the complete list if all the reports in one big list.
- There are many new reports. Here’s a partial list:
- Four new vacancy reports.
- List tenants grouped by building for one landlord.
- List all buildings for one landlord.
- Rent roll.
And many smaller enhancements such as:
- The building combo box is alphabetically sorted.
- Unit lists are first sorted numerically and then alphabetically.
- The splashscreen give a better indication of what’s happening as the software is starting up.
- You can optionally and anonymously report back to LandlordMax when an unexpected error occured (to help us increase the quality of the software).
- The reports are generated quicker (and now consume about half the RAM).
- And so on…
I hope you’re just as excited as we are to release for this new version to be released!