I’ve come to the conclusion in the last while that my time is getting extremely limited, more so than I like to admit. Based on this, I’ve decided to liquidate some of my domain name portfolio for the simple fact that I just don’t have the proper time to dedicate to it. I’d love to spend more time on it, but at this time my company LandlordMax and this blog are just consuming all of my time, and they are my best growth vehicles.
That being said, I’m going to start selling several domains on dnforum.com this weekend to the highest bidders. However, before I do that, I wanted to give you guys a chance to buy them before I put them up for public auction there. I’ve already started to sell some of them on my other blog LearningCentre.com (which is itself seriously falling behind) with some success in it’s forum community (which is pretty active). So far I’ve sold the great domain InfoWorkShop.com (a Google PR4 website), including all the original content, to someone I personally know who’s going to really build off of it’s previous success. This blog already has 1500 unique visitors a month and I know the person who purchased it will be able to quickly increase that!
So right now I’m looking to sell 3 more domains. If someone offers me a reasonable price, I’ll let them go without putting them up on dnforum.com for public auction. And if not, you can have a second chance there because they WILL go to the highest bidder, there will be no reserve bid! So if you’re interested let me know before it goes for public auction later this weekend.
The 3 domains are:
– Content comes with the domain if you want it (except for the discussion forum). All content is 100% unique!
– Averages about 500+ unique visitors a month.
– Started the blog with another person but they’re no longer available. The demographic is the hot teen and young adults market.
– No idea on the revenue. Most of it comes from Amazon if I remember right…
– I haven’t looked at this domain in 2 years… It’s just been sitting idle with a placeholder until I had a chance to develop it. Very good paying keyword though!
– Averages 300-400 unique a month.
– No idea on the revenue. It’s part of a larger channel and I never bothered to separate it.
– I’ve never actually done anything with it, I’ve never had the time. It has a very marketable name.
So if you’re interested in purchasing any of these domains from me, feel free to contact me either in the comments of this article or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org